Exhibitor Registration

Online Registration

[[[["field11","equal_to","Other"]],[["show_fields","field12"]],"and"],[[["field15","contains","Yes"]],[["show_fields","field16"]],"and"],[[["field9","equal_to","Bare Space"]],[["show_fields","field19"]],"and"],[[["field9","equal_to","Shell Space"]],[["show_fields","field11"]],"and"]]
1 Step 1
Nameyour full name
Designation
Company
Address
Contact
Website
Nature of Buisness
Other
If YesPlease Provide more details
0 /
Previous
Next

Manual Registration

For Exhibitor Manual Registration: Download Form


Exhibitors Terms and Conditions.
Thanks for deciding to book a space at the “Islamabad Shopping Festival” to be held on 3rd and 4th of December at Pak-China Friendship Center, Islamabad. Looking forward to welcome you.
By making a booking for a space at the Islamabad Shopping Festival of your choice, and paying a fee for the space, the Exhibitor is entering into an agreement between Penflux Consulting Pvt Ltd. (Organizer) and agree to the following terms:
  1. General:The Exhibitor must ensure that:
  2. a) Occupied space is fully staffed and continually kept open throughout the course of the Festival;
  3. b) Gangways are kept clear at all times;
  4. c) Space is kept clean and tidy and free from rubbish at all times;
  5. d) Business is conducted in an appropriate manner from the occupied space considering the Venue, Organiser, other exhibitors and visitors.
  6. Arrangement of displays:The Exhibitor is required to arrange their displays so as to not obstruct the general view or conceal other exhibits. No signs or banners are to be placed outside of the booth assigned to each exhibitor, except for the branding within and on the walls of the booth (shell scheme). Exhibit personnel may not stand in the aisles or hand out materials, flyers or bags in the aisles of the Expo and must do so only within the allocated booth area.
  7. Disturbance: Loud speakers, radios, televisions or the operation of any machinery or equipment which is of sufficient volume to be distracting to neighboring exhibitors or Expo attendees are not permitted. Public address systems used to attract the attention of visitors passing near the Exhibitor’s booth are also not permitted.
  8. No Substitution/Sublease:The Exhibitor may not substitute him/her/itself or sublease booth space.
  9. Not Permitted:Alcohol, illegal drugs, smoking, disruptive and/or disrespectful behavior are prohibited.
  10. Cancellations/Refunds:
  11. e) All cancellations must be submitted in writing. In case of cancellation of space before 15 November, 2017, 50% of the received booth fees will be refunded. In case of cancelation of booth after 15 November, 2017, no refund will be made to the exhibitor.
  12. f) In an event of an Act of God, Natural disaster, or any other unforeseen event or catastrophe, the Organizer reserves the rights to postpone and reschedule the event on any other appropriate date on its own discretion.
  13. g) In case of cancellation of the event due to an Act of God, natural disaster or any other unforeseen event or catastrophe, 80% of the total amount paid will be refunded to the exhibitor. Remaining 20% will be retained by Penflux Consulting as cost of printing, marketing and other activities.
  14. Fund Raising: Fund raising for non-profit groups or charities will be permitted only with written permission from the Organizer.
  15. Exhibitor responsible for own property:The property of the Exhibitor is deemed to be under their custody, control and oversight at all times, including in transit to and from the Expo and within the confines of their exhibit space. The booth, materials, displays and equipment should not be left unattended at any time. The Exhibitor is wholly responsible for the security of his/her/its materials during set up, Expo hours and pack out/dismantling.
  16. Liability:The Organizer accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any loss of or damage to or theft of property (including materials, displays and equipment) belonging to the Exhibitor.

I fully understand that I am being registered as participant of Islamabad Shopping festival and complied with Penflux management’s rules and regulations.